PHP - Bits & Pieces

PHP programming codes and scripting are discussed in the manner of use and relevance. Examples of PHP syntax and scripting are presented in concise writups for better understanding.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Blog, My PHP Journal

I started designing my website using ASP.net five years ago. Simply because I was introduced first to ASP.net. It has its advantages and problems. So, I took up php which was a lot faster and easier to code. It was easy in the beginning but gets a bit more tedious as I am not a professional programmer and only use php to build and maintain my site every now and then.

Bits and pieces of coding got lost once you stop using them. The best solution then is to store the scripts in a place when you need them and they never get lost. Store the useful PHP scripts in a Blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home